Hello~! I just finished getting a very painful root canal, and now it’s time to crown this here tooth! Unfortunately, dental crowns cost about $1400 which is a) RIDICULOUS and b) something I, quite frankly, just cannot afford by myself. I don’t have dental insurance to help with this, either.
So! In order to afford this final step of the treatment and let my poor little tooth (who has suffered much these past two months) rest, I am opening up commissions!
I want to start off with some basic information:
- What you see above is basically just SHINee fanart - however, these commissions are open to ALL K-POP GROUPS. Yes, this includes girl groups too.
- I will only be accepting payments through PayPal (it lets you pay with credit/debit cards but there’s a small fee charged for this option just FYI. If push comes to shove, I can handle the fee.)
- I am currently a very busy college super senior (still haven’t gotten my cape btw) so the final products might be a smidge delayed, but I promise to do my best to get you your art in a timely manner!
So here’s what I’m offering!
- Caricature of idol (no background)- $5
- Caricature picture of up to 5 group members doing activity or interacting (Additional people are $1 each, background optional based on request) Pairing requests are accepted! - $13
- Realistic bust shot of idol - $25
- Very detailed, Alphonse Mucha inspired rendition of idol with details and background imagery added at your request - $45
If you are interested in commissioning me, please private message me so we can sort out details!
Even if you cannot commission me, please help me by spreading the word!
I really need to get this tooth capped off, and I would love to do some art in return for your kindness!
when ur friend makes great art
#me @ sfagg
Hello! This is my first giveaway and it’s a pretty big give giveaway. I’m not sure if I’ll do one this big again. We’ll see..
Some explanation for this giveaway. You dont really have to read it lol.
No Reason 2015 “Secret Diary”
Open Internationally. Only one winner, chosen at random. Please have ask box open.
Ends: 12:00am(Pacific Standard Time) before November 27. Winner will have until 12:00am before Nov 30 to contact me back, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
PLEASE READ THE RULES IF YOU WANT TO ENTER!
cntardisblue replied to your post “Do you want to have children? If you do, and even if you don’t, compare your possible parenting style to your parents please. What scents do you like? Dislike? What is your favourite body part? Least? Anything very specific you’re attracted to in a partner? Turn offs? I’MSO CURIOUS YEAH”
OMG your hair smells like cologne?! Let me smell your haaaair! Lol is that weird? Probably
hahahhaa! I don’t use it all the time, it’s more like a pre-treatment if I know i’m going to be using a lot of heat on my hair. So normally I just have a shampoo that smells like rosemary and mint
cypresses replied to your post “what u like best abt ur art!!!! also what u want to improve on da most!!!!!”
😎 i was expecting these 😎
cus I talk a lot about them on twitter lol u__u
yeah! I have a sister, a half sister, and a half brother. All older than me- I’m the young one
what u like best abt ur art!!!! also what u want to improve on da most!!!!!
I like the expression in my art! at least if it’s technically horrible (which most are lmfao) I pride myself in my interpretation of facial expressions or body language.
I want to improve the crispness of my images. I want less fuzzy weird stray sketchy marks and more clean edges
Do you want to have children? If you do, and even if you don't, compare your possible parenting style to your parents please. What scents do you like? Dislike? What is your favourite body part? Least? Anything very specific you're attracted to in a partner? Turn offs? I'MSO CURIOUS YEAH
1. Do you want to have children?: yeah, I actually do. I don’t want to get married but I want to have kids for whatever reason lol.
2. If you do, and even if you don’t, compare your possible parenting style to your parents please: My mom is actually kind of a flawless parent so I would probably emulate what she did while raising my sister and I (which she says is a mixture of building trust, communication, and tolerance )
3. What scents do you like? I like cologne scents as cliché as that is lmao. I have a shampoo by CHI that smells rly musky & cologne-y (I like to pretend it’s what shinee smells like lmfaoo). I also like the smell of baked goods and autumn
4. Scents I dislike: body odor lmao and cherry flavored cough drops
5. Favorite body part: the neck
6. Least favorite body part: knees
7. Things I find attractive in a partner: thoughtfulness. it seems really vague but I really appreciate someone who thinks over things as much as I do? and I also like people who think of others
8. Turn offs: someone who is overwhelmingly indecisive and aloof
What do you do when you're sad? Any particular songs you like to listen to? What about music - and other things, like candy, games, general memories, places... - remind you of your childhood? Do you feel like you had a good childhood?
1. What do you do when you’re sad? : I usually watch a TV show that’s funny or watch a youtube video with puppies in it. Or I sleep if I’m rly overwhelmingly sad
2. Any particular songs you like to listen to? : When I’m sad? I usually listen to No Doubt’s Return of Saturn album and cry lmao.
3. Music that reminds me of my childhood: N*SYNC and Bewitched lmao
4. Candy: all the weird sugar-dipping candies from Blockbuster lmao
4. Games: Old SNES games
5. general memories: being with all my siblings during the summer as a child ;;
6. places… - remind you of your childhood? Disney world theme parks
7. Do you feel like you had a good childhood? yes, I was quite blessed.
» Get to know the blogger night!
I’ll answer all questions that come in my ask box!